Term and Conditions
(1) Acceptance of Conditions: Ordering with us constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect at the time you first access the site. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must not place an order via the internet.. You can only access our menu and order from us from this website and therefore all orders are subject to these conditions.
(2) Cancellation: Once your order has been placed, it will be placed in the ‘queuing system’. That means should you wish to cancel your order you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org within 8 hours of ordering. Cancellation requests will be only done through the email. Refunds could take up to a week to go back to the original account.
(3) Allergies: We cannot guarantee that any of our foods are free from nuts or nut derivatives. We cannot guarantee that our food will be free from any other ingredients that may causes allergies or allergic reactions. We cook all dishes from scratch therefore a large number of ingredients are present in our kitchen.
(4) Delivery Times: Order pick up times will be strictly between 5pm to 7pm. If circumstances out of our direct control cause the food preparation to be delayed we will do our very best to keep you updated. Any
(5) Minimum Order: We have a minimum order of a 2 person meal and this will increase up to 10 people in numerals of 2.
(6) Order Cancellation We reserve the right to cancel your order if we are unable fulfil the request. This will be done in a timely manner with a full refund.
(7) Website Photos/Pictures: Food photographs on this site do not represent how your dishes will be deliver to you. In some cases there will be differences between the photos displayed and the ingredients in the dishes delivered to you. All photographs are serving suggestion or simply represent generic ingredients or dishes.
(8) Food Description & Ingredience: All dish descriptions on the website represent and describe the item in question. Where ingredients are not available or are out of stock our chefs will decide on suitable replacements to be used. If food colouring is used, we use it in line with “Food Additives (England) Regulations 2009”.
(9) Portion Sizes: Portions will be more than adeqaute. Please note some dishes may settle during pickup.
(10) Contract: You are entering into a contract with “PMC ShaadiKhana” for cooking of your order.
(11) Liability: We will not be liable for any claims, losses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, economic and consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill), whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action arising out of or in connection with the use of this site and material provided to you by email or other communication methods.
(12) Complaints / Requests: “PMC ShaadiKhana” will endeavour to handle all complaints for you ASAP. Please address any complaints or requests to the contact details contained on this website.
(13) Viruses: We do not warrant that this site is free of viruses or bugs or that this site is compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
(14) Cookies: This site uses session cookies for the purpose of tracking your progress through the checkout process and holding your shopping cart contents. By using this site you consent to this cookie being placed on your computer and acknowledge that the site would otherwise not function accordingly.